Sunday 30 June 2013

1950`s House wife Challenge - Fall from grace!!!

Well I have to be honest, the last few days I have gone a little crazy with NOT doing the work of a 1950`s house wife to perfection!!

We all new this time would come and I would fall from grace!!

It`s really not my fault!!  As I see it I wanted to spend more time with Lord Huntingdon when he is at home as he has been so busy and working no less than 15 days straight from dark to dark.

I miss him terribly when he is not here as we do everything together and always have!!

So when it came to doing at our jobs for the up coming weeks  I went with him, when he went to look at our new boat I went with him.

However that being said I have not washed, cleaned or even baked as I was going to do today,  I put it all off to spend time with my ONE TRUE LOVE!!

Yesterday he said he wanted to have Eggs Benedict  for Sunday breakfast so on the way home I popped into Coles and brought the bacon and the turkish bread to have with breakfast.

We woke late and there had been no washing up done from the night before as I spent the night watching a movie with Lord Huntingdon and before I knew it, it  was time to head to bed.

Now I will say here that my pet hate is getting up to dirty dishes and as we are building a house and living in a caravan its not as easy as just popping it into the dishwasher. the night before!!

OMG I woke up to Lord Huntingdon washing up!!!


Sorry it`s not the best photo as it was taken in the caravan when I had just woken up but I wanted you to see it with your own eyes!!

He complained that he kept knocking his finger which recently had stitches in it. And as I said to him that he  obviously needs to do it more often as he must not be doing it right and therefore needs more practise!!!

Then he continued to cook eggs benedict minus the hollandaise sauce as we didn't have any lemon juice to make it which I had forgotten about!!! So really we had bacon and eggs on turkish bread with a nice chutney.

After a great breakfast and being waited on hand and foot - No it`s not my birthday - I had a shower got dressed , make up and hair done and off we went to look at a job we are doing in a couple of weeks.

I am sorry to say that the seal which I told you about yesterday was not there. The owner of the fish shop is away on holidays for a few weeks and the locals are saying that the seal knows he`s not there as he normally feeds him daily.

Any how we got a few photos for you all.




We came home and did a tip run, Lord Huntingdon packed the truck and machine for work tomorrow after he light the fire to keep me nice and warm. 

Lord Huntingdon has a nice new jacket which has batteries to warm the jacket, so you see some times he is sitting near the fire with the jacket turned up high being nice and warm and forgets to stoke the fire as he is hot and I am sitting there asking him to pop more wood on the fire as its cold!!

I warned him today that I was going to hide the jacket and give it to him when he goes to work in the morning to remind him of how cold it really is!! LOL

He is a wonderful Husband and Father I am so lucky !!!

I am sure I will return to my petal stool tomorrow!!

Chat soon
xx

6 comments:

  1. You look fab in that dress and the area looks nice. Never mind about falling behind a little bit, you will soon catch up. I think the women of the 50's relied heavily on Gin & Tonic to get them through the day. It is far more important to spend time with loved one's than it is to have a spotless house!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Karen, I am off to buy the gin amd tonic now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The G&T sounds good! My phone is being very slow today, and Internet coverage out in the bush is never great! So nice of Lord H to help out!!!! And yes.... Love the dress. Another winner. Are you at Hobart wharf?
    Love
    Kay xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling with the internet connection all too well, which is why i have not been able to post. Mine keeps saying it`s connected in 2 places on the computer but keeps dropping out saying disconnected every 30 seconds or so!!!!
      No we were not at Hobart wharf we were at Dunally where the fish shop is right on the water.
      I am pleased you like the dress!!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Hi everyone! Life without my boyfriend was a real mess for me,What on Earth will i do to thank Dr.Unity for his help? he is wonderful and has a good heart. He is like a God on Earth and i really do not know what to do to thank him for helping me regain my boyfriend love back with his spell. After being in relationship with my boyfriend (Andrew) for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before two days, that my ex will return to me before two days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the other ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, like of issue of not being able to get pregnant for many years, lotto, his email is: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348072370762 you can email him if you need his help in your relationship or any other problem like wining lottery your problem can never remain the same again, it will turn a thing of the past in your life..I am Katy Brown by name i live here in Los Angeles, California United States.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea! I was just searching the internet to see what life was like in the 50's when my Mom was a new homemaker, and thought it would be cool to give it a go in my own home for a while. My mother passed away about 10 years ago, and I've been trying to understand her life better, because I'm only just now realizing what she went through back then. Life was not easy for her from the time she was born. She did her best, and wanted to be a perfect homemaker, but unfortunately she married a man who had a terrible problem with alcohol, and all the symptoms of an egocentric personality. She had wanted to have a nice home and many children, but ended up divorced, raising three children by herself, disowned by her (dysfunctional) family, and living her entire life in poverty with precious little support from anyone.

    Doing a challenge for a prescribed period of time is a lovely idea! Even more so because you're dressing the part. Thanks so much for giving me the idea and I am wishing you a lifetime of love and joy with your wonderful husband.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D