Wednesday 19 June 2013

1950`s Challenge Day 8 - Hair

I received a photo and was told " Here`s a hair style to try"

Let me start by saying that the photo was of a young girl who was about 10years old!!

Oh and she looked sooo cute!!

My simple answer was "I will try but I can tell you now that I won`t look anywhere near as cute as she does!!"

                                                                  So here it is.



I went to see Lord Huntingdon at work as Maddie was working with him and I needed to collect her and take her to school for her exam.

He came to the car and gave me a kiss and said hello followed by "You look like you have horns!!"

I obviously didn`t look cute, if I looked like I had horns I thought!!

Maddie was much sweeter and said that my hair looked NICE.

NICE I though and HORNS well what a compliment after it took me at least 1 hour to achieve a hairstyle that made me look like an animal with HORNS!!

I said my goodbye to Lord Huntingdon and dropped Maddie at school for her exam and thought I would stop by and see my Dad.

I was telling him about my HORNS and he said "What you look like a horse"

Oh My God were they all crazy or do I look super stupid today, were the thoughts going through my head.

I travelled the hour home after my visit and started cooking dinner, thinking tomorrow was another day and I already had planned what I was going to do to my hair  and it was not HORNS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D