Friday 7 June 2013

1950`s House wife Challenge starts Sunday 9th June 2013

I have been told that I am crazy on numerous occasions but none more of late after I have mentioned that I wanted to challenge myself to live as a 1950`s Housewife  for 1 whole year!!

Yes you read it correctly 1 Whole Year. Sometimes I hear myself and agree with others that I must be crazy!!

With that being said I have set my commencement date for the 9th June 2013.

This date has no significance to me it just seemed like a great day to commence as my husband and I are going to lunch at his parents and he asked if I would be the 1950`s House Wife by then so I thought why not start then.

Today I colored my hair in anticipation for Sunday to roll around.



As I must look pretty for my husband as a 1950`s Housewife.

There will be a guide I need to follow which will keep me on the right path.


Which is why today I have done no house work, no baking or running after anyone. I have my favourite daggy trackie pants on with sandhoes and a sweater.

I don't have to impress anyone today or tomorrow so I am going to enjoy my last few days at home being lazy and it is all about to change in a few days time, I need to reserve my energy for the commencement of my 1950`s House Wife Challenge

I will add more a little later as I am off for a little nap now to enjoy my lazy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D