Saturday 15 June 2013

1950`s Challend Day 6 - All I want for Christmas is a Hairdresser!!!



Today I though I would try a take on the beehive. Well as you can see mine is rather small. The photo doesn`t help either as I am sure it is a little bigger than it looks in the photo!!

I like the scarf around the neck so I popped one on also as you can see.

Yes I am still having trouble with my hair as nothing will work together. This do took me about 45minutes which is stupid as you gals could probably do it in 10 minutes!!

This is why I want a hairdresser for Christmas. Just imagine your hair being perfect everyday and someone else does all the hard work for you. You know what they actually get to see the back and get it perfect!! This is why you don`t get photos of the back of my hair as I can`t see it and in all honesty no one should have to look at it!!!

OK so hair is done and make up on, dressed and ready to bake. I am also making pumpkin soup. It is raining and cold here so the perfect soup weather.

I have come to love aprons, the more colourful the better. If you would like to see some on let me know if you like full or half aprons and your favourite colours and I try to track your favourite's down and have some photos taken baking, so let me know what you like to bake, send me through your favourite recipe and I will give it a try.

If you are enjoying my blog and would like to be involved in my secrete face book page for lovers of vintage and the 1950`s let me know and we will include you. We are doing car rallies, bowling nights, high teas and other fun activities. The more the merrier, you don`t have to live close by as we will be doing activities which you will be able to participate in. Let your friends know as it`s sure to be lots of fun!!



6 comments:

  1. Honey you hair is looking fabulous, if you look at mine it is tragic. But wait until I use the rollers babe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see a photo of your hair in curlers, and the finished product. Thanks for your support xx

      Delete
  2. Both hair and scarf are great - like your makeup too. I only own one apron for baking, but I do love it - it's an Oral Kiely design. She designs some great vintage/retro goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does she have a website? I would love to have a look at her goodies!! xx

      Delete
  3. Mel you look great :)
    Channie
    (Miss Curvy Sue) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am trying to put in place alot of what we learnt in the workshop, Still have a lot of practice to get it right, but I am having fun trying!! xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D