Thursday 11 July 2013

A Baby Is born !!



Maddie had her friends stay over last night and this morning she said I will feed the animals so she and her friends went out and fed the pigs, goats, chooks, ducks, dogs and cats.

When she came in she said that millie one of our goats was not her normal self.
it was freezing cold and snowing so I said it may be due to the weather or we may have a baby today.

We brought her a few months ago now and was told that she was pregnant but her due date came and went so we thought that she may not have fallen pregnant  and we would have to wait until next year to try again.

All our other animals were behaving normal so I had it in the back of my mind that we may just have a baby on the way.

About 30 minutes later I heard a very high pitched bleat!!

I went out to check as fast as my legs would carry me, and it my delight I saw a very little baby goat bleating at it`s mum!!

I called out to lord Huntingdon who was not far from where I was and he came running calling out to Maddie along the way that we have a baby!!

The poor little thing was out in the middle of the snow, wet and cold and telling mum off!!

They do have an insulated warm and dry room in their pen but no Millie thought it was a good idea to have her out in the snow for some strang and silly reason.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Veronica, she really is her name is Molly:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh what a little cutie pie! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute. Baby animals are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you they are sooo gorgeous, better looking than some real babies I have seen - Did I really just post that?

      Delete
  4. Hi everyone! Life without my boyfriend was a real mess for me,What on Earth will i do to thank Dr.Unity for his help? he is wonderful and has a good heart. He is like a God on Earth and i really do not know what to do to thank him for helping me regain my boyfriend love back with his spell. After being in relationship with my boyfriend (Andrew) for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before two days, that my ex will return to me before two days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the other ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, like of issue of not being able to get pregnant for many years, lotto, his email is: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348072370762 you can email him if you need his help in your relationship or any other problem like wining lottery your problem can never remain the same again, it will turn a thing of the past in your life..I am Katy Brown by name i live here in Los Angeles, California United States.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D