Wednesday 17 July 2013

It`s been a hectic few weeks!!

Well it has been hectic here and to make matters worse I have not been able to keep in contact with you all!!

If you had a chance to read my last blog as poor as it was you will understand!!

We have had a Christening of my gorgeous Great Niece Amelia and her beautiful Mum Jade.



Meet my gorgeous niece's Jade and Amelia xx


Meet Amelia`s Daddy Matt, my handsome Nephew x


There has been numerous 18th Birthday Parties which I have been taxi to.
All my daughters friends like her are turning 18 this year so most Friday and Saturday nights are party nights for them!!

Numerous Doctors visits for me. I am sure I am keeping my Dr and the Chemist in business!!!

Our house is now OUT OF THE GROUND, which means the posts are in the ground.
We are soooo excited!!!!!!!  We can now see the shape of the house and where it is sitting minus the veranda at the moment.



This is just 1 section ... so excited!!

Lord Hunting has been so very busy working at work and working on our house. I am so very PROUD of him he is such a wonderful Husband, father and provider. Nothing is ever too much trouble for him when it comes to us - although I sometimes hear him murmur under his breath.  (LOL)


                                  Taking a short break as this man of mine is never still for long!!


                                 Father and Daughter worked so well and so hard all day long today!!


We have had the pleasure of Maddie`s boyfriend Stevie joining us over the last few weekends. He is a lovely young man - we have joked that we are going to marry her off now as he`s a keeper!!

                                            See we even have Stevie working with Maddie!


My Wonderful Son in Law Ben has his birthday and we had a lovely BBQ and their house which was delicious.

My gorgeous Granddaughter Charlotte has started walking, now her Mum and Dad need to be careful where they walk as she is so tiny tottering around.


My Gorgeous Daughter took my Gorgeous Granddaughter on a Mummy Daughter lunch date to the Botanical Gardens. Sooo very sweet xxxx



                                  I meet my Beautiful Great Niece Mia who is 7 weeks old for the first time.


                       This is  a photo with my wonderful and gorgeous Auntie Tup, Mia and myself.


                     Molly the baby goat is growing thanks to her Mum taking such good care of her.



Sprung little Miss Ruby, I was wondering who was leaving muddy paw prints on the seat!!
I think her excuse was that she was helping Granddad build the house as the marking paint is on the ground!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy bees down in Tasmania!!!! So wonderful to see the house progressing. What wonderful news. And you have had so much happening. Meeting baby Mia, and a christening And a birthday... I loved the photos of the house in progress and so glad to hear that he has some helpers. Well done Maddie. I knew you would be in there with the boys!!! So is there a picture of what the house will look like when completed? Would love to see it. And will you "be in by Christmas"? That's what everyone always asks!!!!! Such good news and I wish you all well... Xxx Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very excited with the house and fingers crossed we may be in for Christmas. Simon said I know what you are like as soon as the roof is on and it is well on it`s way you will have us moved in as you won`t wait until it is completly finished!!!
    I think he may be right:) I can post the floor plan for you to have a look at but I dont have a picture of the completed look as Simon designed it. It`s in his head as I told him to design me a house as I was more interested in the outside living area. Now it`s here I am excited and I am busy changing little things but overall it`s a similar style to a house I sold in Qld which we all liked. You know Maddie`s keen to help out and get dirty and will not be out done by the boys!!
    Miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone! Life without my boyfriend was a real mess for me,What on Earth will i do to thank Dr.Unity for his help? he is wonderful and has a good heart. He is like a God on Earth and i really do not know what to do to thank him for helping me regain my boyfriend love back with his spell. After being in relationship with my boyfriend (Andrew) for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before two days, that my ex will return to me before two days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the other ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, like of issue of not being able to get pregnant for many years, lotto, his email is: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348072370762 you can email him if you need his help in your relationship or any other problem like wining lottery your problem can never remain the same again, it will turn a thing of the past in your life..I am Katy Brown by name i live here in Los Angeles, California United States.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D