Thursday 30 May 2013

I Should have stayed in bed!!!

I have been walking around with MS brain fog for days now and said to Lord Huntingdon (Simon) the other day that I should not drive at the moment feeling this way!

I took Maddie to the bus stop and coming home through my gorgeous electric gates Simon hand made for me when I asked him to make me a pretty set of gates, I pressed the close button to early and ended up with the gates tangled in the tray of the ute.



                                                                 Stuck solid!!!

I tried to reverse and this would not release them either.

The driver side door would not open as the gate is in the way!!!

I Climbed out the passenger door (glad no one was around to see me try and manouver over the seats) got out and thought I should lock the car as I am a little paranoid about unlocked cars.

Started walking up the driveway in tears thinking what an idiot I am only to realize I had just locked the keys in the car - the only key we have for the ute as we keep saying we need to get another cut!!!

On the phone my wonderful husband keep reasuring me it would be Ok he will fix it, don`t worry go and have a coffee and go back to bed!!!

He said we know its not your fault - obvioussly referring to the dreaded MS!!

How am I sooo lucky to have fallen in love with such a wondeful man?!!!!!!! xxxx



There was no other way to release the gate from the ute than to cut the gate!!


After the cut had taken place this is what my gorgeous gate looks like!!



Simon is now down at Metaland buying new Metal to fix the gates I destroyed.

I will post new photos when the new project I created for him is finished, so stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

  1. (((hugs))) across the miles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet, Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no :( You must have been devastated. I hope your husband can fix it all up for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D