Thursday 2 May 2013

Carry On Sewing

Hello Everyone,

Today I brought a sewing machine and I am going to try sewing! This is new to me but I have had sewing machines in the past which have just sat dormant in the closet.

I now have a renewed interest. My daughter has been busy sewing as I have sat by and admired her enthusiasm and her creativity.

Most members of my family and my husbands are very creative.

Its time for me to learn and to give you all a laugh along the way.

I hope to achieve something which vaguely resembles a plastic bag holder for my first attempt.

I have been to spotlight today to purchase supplies with my daughter to point me in the right direction.

Tomorrow I will be setting up the sewing machine and start the task at hand.

I will be posting photos along the way to give you an indication on what I am up too and I would love your feedback and may I ask support!!

If you send me through some simple projects I will give it my best shot and post photos along the way to get your feedback.

I am off to get a good night sleep for my attempt tomorrow see you then:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D