Tuesday 7 May 2013

Stranger to friend

Have you ever been blown away with the kindness from someone you never knew?

I have the absolute pleasure in saying that this week I have. I am not sure if this person wants to be named so I will leave that until I hear back from them as I believe they should be named and applauded!!

This very generous kind hearted person  saw my blog and offered to pretty it up for me.

It was pretty boring as I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to computers and did not know where to start.

I was so very thankful for the offer and overwhelmed that a stranger would suggest it in the first place.

This sort of kindness has never happened to me before and I will definitely remember it forever.

They did an amazing job I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

I love vintage and think it shows through the look of my blog.

But how do you thank a stranger who lives so far away from you?

I feel saying thank you is not enough.

Let me know if you have a similar experience and share your story with us I would love to hear from you all.

2 comments:

  1. Awww Mel xx It was my pleasure to prettify things for you. I couldn't allow you to become disheartened. Now you have a pretty place to come to every day. I am glad I could bring a little sunshine your way. Thanks is more then enough xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right this was really kind. People who offer this kindness are pretty rare and should be treasured.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D