Friday 24 May 2013

Multiple Sclerosis Sucks!!!!!!!!

Yes I said it MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS SUCKS!!!!

This is not the normal thing I would say on a daily  basis but today I have said it LOUD and CLEAR.

I HATE THIS DISEASE!!!!!!!!

I want to be able to do what I once took for granted. To walk normally without the fear of falling over. Which is what I have been doing more of  - Not much fun at all really!!

Even writing this blog, I had great intentions when I started of posting everyday about my cooking, sewing, house, family, animals and so on.

Now I am stuck for words, I have every intention when I get up to write this and that but as time moves on and it flys as 1 day blends into another as I sit and contemplate what to do.

I cant seem to focus, I get exhausted from nothing which I know is one of the worst symptoms of M.S. The Chronic Fatigue stops me from doing and achieving so much.

I once played Tennis, Indoor Cricket and Softball for the State now I find it hard to walk around the supermarket!!!

IT`S JUST NOT FAIR!!!!

My daughter had her 18th Birthday Party last Friday night and it has taken me all week to recover. I nearly passed out on the night from exhaustion, I was the only one there not drinking!!!!

I know it could be worse, but today I just needed to whinge!!!

Tomorrow I hope to post something far more suitable for my blog as I am normally so positive

5 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa :( I agree MS sucks the big one. I can not even begin to imagine how you must feel. ((hugs from WA))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simone, I am sure I will bouce back. Just having a crappy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this...it really does SUCK! there's nothing wrong with feeling this way, we can't be positive ALL of the time (personally, i think there would be something wrong with that)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We cannot stay positive...I guess there would be something wrong if we did?? I get so tired of being tired too. I cannot think of anything to write about on my blog either...maybe it is an MS brain fog thing (I have already blogged about that too many times)
    yay for your daughter having an 18th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the reply, you are so right there would be something wrong if we were positive all the time. But I have tried especially infront of my family as I dont want to burdin them with more than they should have to worry about! Love to stay in contact when you are feeling up to it:)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D