Tuesday 7 May 2013

Coffee anyone?


What type of coffee drinker are you?

I enjoy a lovely strong cup not a mug. It must be a cup otherwise the ratio is out. With just a little milk-some say it is just a wave over the top, and no sugar.

I don`t feel as if I`m alive in the morning until I have my first cup then I feed the animals which takes me the majority of an hour then I am back for my second cup!!

I enjoy espresso moccona the majority of occasions as it is quick and easy.

If I have a little more time and feeling like a cappachinno or a latte I use my DeLongi coffee machine.

So now you all know how I like my coffee I suggest we set up coffee dates at a particular time each day where we sit down together with a coffee and chat.

Let me know what time suits you all and see if we can create a group where we can all enjoy a coffee and each others company.

Hope to chat soon. xxx

5 comments:

  1. I actually prefer Lipton's Black Tea first up of a morning, sweet white tea and like you it has to be made in a special type of cup so it tastes the same. Darryl knows now how to make it perfectly and always brings me in a cup of tea each morning for me. Through the day I may have coffee then and it is usually Gold Nescafe. But I love my tea over the coffee any day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are spoilt getting your tea delivered to you in bed, but you deserve it!
      I don`t mind tea either but again I like it strong, 1 sugar and a little milk. We normally have Bushells extra strong. xx

      Delete
  2. I like Kenco Smooth. I have 2 mugs, one medium sized and one large, which I use depending on the situation. I think your coffee morning is a good idea and would love to join in; most times are good for me as I now work from home and am happy to fit in with others (live in UK GMT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihave never heard of Kenco before. I am happy to have coffee chats and it looks like Simone is keen also.

      Delete
  3. I don't drink tea or coffee but can sit and chat whenever it suits permitting my 2 year old gives me a break lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D