Monday 6 May 2013

I love Vintage


Yes it`s true, I LOVE VINTAGE!!  I have warned my family and friends that over time they will start to see  changes in me as I begin to transform myself back to the era I love.

It will be like going back in time, but without the time machine.

I am fortunate that my family support my choice and I guess that they may think that this is a passing fad which will wear thin after time. I THINK NOT!!!

The only problem I have had is finding some of the fantastic clothes in my size. I am not embarresed to tell you that I have a full figure. The medication for my multiple sclerosis had contributed to my weight gain enormously - but things could be worse!!

If anyone has any ideas or knows where I may be able to purchase any vintage clothes from I would love to hear from you:)

My daughter Maddie and I are fortunate to be going to a PINUP WORKSHOP on 21st May and boy are we excited.

Maddie also loves PIN UP and is competing next year which is exciting.

Let me know if you would be interested in seeing my transformation and if you are keen I will post photos along the way.

As far as living the life I want to live and breathe it. I love the values that were in that era and I think we could all learn a little from it.

I want to make the old fashioned recipes as they are oldies but goodies.

I want to sew, but I am just learning and it takes me jours to create something simple.

If you have anything which you would like to share please don`t hesitate as I would love to see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D