Friday 26 April 2013

Daily Recipe - Choc Chip Cookies

Hi everyone, I have managed to get back on board. Sorry it has taken a few days and if you drop in from time to time you may know that I have Multiple Sclerosis. There are days when I am not myself and find it difficult to function as I once did, so I take a few days off and then I am ready to get back into my daily routine.

So here you go today I made:

 Chocolate Chip Cookies from the Nestle Choc Bits packet.

225 g softened butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
2 cups plain flour
1tsp baking powder
3/4 cup nestle milk choc bits

Preheat oven to 190 degrees C
Cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl
Beat in sweetened condensed milk
Cream until the mixture is light and fluffy
Sift flour and baking powder
Stir into butter mixture with nestle milk choc bits
Roll tablespoons of mixtures into balls
Place on a lined oven tray
Press cookies down to flatten
Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.







2 comments:

  1. Did the cookies taste as good as they look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this a recipe that I will give to Uncle Darryl to make. Today I am not sure what he is cooking for dinner. Last night me made a delicious pizza which was eaten so quickly and no left overs. I'll let you know how the cookies turn out.

    Love

    Rose
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D