Saturday 20 April 2013

Daily Quote 3

Hello All,

What a hectic day. I feel like I  have been all over Tassie today!

Lots of driving, I am glad to finally be at home.

Sorry that there have been no photos posted as I am trying to figure out how to post them.  I am computer illiterate, but learning daily - for all of those who find computers so easy please stop laughing NOW!!

The daily recipe will start tomorrow as my Daughter will show me how to add photos tomorrow, then watch out as there will no stopping me!

I am very excited to everything running smooth and to have you all join in with our chats, crafts, cooking, travels, house building and daily animal activities plus I am sure there will be much more!!

I am the type of person to tell it as it is so from time to time we may have a rocky ride but hang on as its bound to smooth out along the way. Everyone knows it`s so much more interesting with ups and downs!

Here`s today's Daily Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D