Wednesday 21 August 2013

Looking forward...

Today is a brand new day, it is starting to warm up and the days are getting longer, so much to look forward to. Today I am meeting Maddie`s boyfriend`s Mum for lunch and Maddie has decided to join us as she now has her licence and has a free this afternoon at school she can drive herself to meet up with us. It should be a nice meeting with us girls only. I will pop some pictures up later so you can see what we were up too. I am super organised today, the list helps and its great to cross off the items which have been done. Maddie and her boyfriend Stevie are flying off on Friday to see the Pink concert followed by a stopover on the way home as Stevie was lucky enough to win a competition where they get to meet a T.V celebrity and a nights accommodation's in a luxurious hotel. Oh to be you again!!! If I can get some photos off them I am be able to coax them into letting me post them so you can see what they got up to over their weekend away. I am not sure what to wear yet or how to do my hair but you will see later when I pop the photo`s up. It will obviously be an inspired 1950`s look as that is how I dress as you all know. Please feel free to offer suggestions on hairstyles for me to try or a dress you may have seen somewhere, I would love to hear from you!! I have some photos to show you of when my gorgeous daughter and her school friends swam in the 24hr M.S Swimathon. I was so very proud of them!!!! And a special thank you to the 4 of them my daughter included who stayed the night to pull their team through, what an amazing effort!!!!!


My gorgeous daughter is the blonde on the right.





To thank all these gorgeous girls I had some cupcakes made for them, which they all enjoyed!!

2 comments:

  1. Well done to the girls! It's nice when people give up their time to support others. Karen Britton xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone! Life without my boyfriend was a real mess for me,What on Earth will i do to thank Dr.Unity for his help? he is wonderful and has a good heart. He is like a God on Earth and i really do not know what to do to thank him for helping me regain my boyfriend love back with his spell. After being in relationship with my boyfriend (Andrew) for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before two days, that my ex will return to me before two days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the other ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, like of issue of not being able to get pregnant for many years, lotto, his email is: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348072370762 you can email him if you need his help in your relationship or any other problem like wining lottery your problem can never remain the same again, it will turn a thing of the past in your life..I am Katy Brown by name i live here in Los Angeles, California United States.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D