Monday 12 August 2013

Learning to FOCUS

Good Morning Everyone, I need to learn how to focus on one project at a time. I am so overwhelmed that I find myself sitting and staring into space for hours on end!! Does anyone else feel this way? I find that with the M.S if I don`t give myself numerous tasks I find myself dwelling on how this disease MIGHT affect my life in the weeks, months and years to come! So now I have another problem on how do I manage to juggle all the projects that are important to me such as this blog, my new website, our business, my family time, building a house, looking after my animals, cooking and cleaning the list does go on and on and on ...... I have decided to try to dice up my day. This will not always work as I need to take things day by day. I an tired of making plans with friends and family days ahead only to find on the day we had planned to do something I feel terrible and have to cancell. So now I have learnt to be honest and try to explain that as long as I am feeling up to it on the day I would be more than happy to join in. Does anyone have any good ideas on what they do to juggle their day? I would love to hear from you if you do:) As far as the 1950`s challenge, I am still doing it, I love it so much that is now my way of life. Obviously I don`t wear my pretty dresses around home doing the animals ect..!! Have I mentioned that we now have piglets, they are so very cute. There are 8 in total 7 girls and 1 little boy!! They are 2 weeks old ang growing fast, their Mum is doing a fantastic job, I was there for every one except the first when they were born. It was so amazing to watch and see their Mum being so very gentle. Apparently I was putting the hay where she didin`t want it for them as I was making a nice comfortable bed for them she was busy moving it so there was hole in the middle and the sides where high around them, I guess MUM knows best!!! So I am hoping that this blog of ours will continue and improve as I get myself into order to try to write something every day for you all. I love the fact that some of you write comments, it makes me feel like there is someone out there listening and who is interested in what I think is a boring life. I don`t have photos on the computer of the piglets but I will get them up as soon as I can. I am now off to focus some time on my website, I need to add the products so you can all see it growing. It is time consuming but I will get there and your patience is appreciated. Thank you to all of you who have continued to support me. Chat soon Mel xx

3 comments:

  1. Well, you do have a huge workload so don't be too hard on yourself if you don't get everything done that you have planned. One technique that is popular with people with heavy workloads is to have a book (or diary). The night before, you plan the next day by writing out a brief list of things you want to achieve/need to do... And then place a number beside each task to prioritize ... So you might end up with a list like:
    Feed animals ... 1
    Practice hair style ...8
    Update blog .... 5
    Post orders .... 2
    Bake cookies ... 7
    Etc
    You might only achieve three.... But you have a plan and that seems to break tasks into smaller manageable bits. This might make things less overwhelming. And... Just carry over any unfinished priorities to the next day. Always plan the night before! Don't stress about any unfinished items... You have a list to remind you when you are up and going again. This management toolbox used in business, in teaching, lots of professions and does work. I hope this helps! Xxxx you are achieving so much... I'm really proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone! Life without my boyfriend was a real mess for me,What on Earth will i do to thank Dr.Unity for his help? he is wonderful and has a good heart. He is like a God on Earth and i really do not know what to do to thank him for helping me regain my boyfriend love back with his spell. After being in relationship with my boyfriend (Andrew) for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before two days, that my ex will return to me before two days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the other ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, like of issue of not being able to get pregnant for many years, lotto, his email is: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348072370762 you can email him if you need his help in your relationship or any other problem like wining lottery your problem can never remain the same again, it will turn a thing of the past in your life..I am Katy Brown by name i live here in Los Angeles, California United States.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your life is not boring :) I hope you have a good day and that life has improved ��

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It means a lot :D